Ben's BBQ Sauce
Tangy, Slightly sweet BBQ sauce. It's flexible and beats pretty much anything out of a bottle.
- 8 oz tomato sauce (the little cans)
- 2 oz. white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tb. plain yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Lime juice
- Garlic powder
- Hotsauce and/or Chili powder (if you like a bit of kick)
- Pepper (white or black)
- Soy sauce
- liquid smoke (hickory)
- Combine all ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes or more.
Search, share, and cook your recipes on Mac OS X with SousChef!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment